These one-shot mounted thermal fuses operate when the operating or ambient temperature rises above a pre-set level. At that point the organic pellet melts causing the barrel spring to expand from the contacts and opening the circuit.
- Series D thermal fuse custom mounted into ceramic base.
- Single operation device. Once activated the electrical circuit remains permanently open until fuse is replaced.
- Quick Break: When operating or ambient temperature rises above calibration point, organic pellet quickly melts breaking circuit.
- Cost-Effective: Thermal fuses are among the least expensive circuit protection devices available.
- Custom Configurations: Please contact us regarding termination options.
- For a complete listing of all contract ratings, please refer to the PDF data sheet.
- Calibration Temperature Range: Pellet can be set to melt at temperatures ranging from 72°C to 240°C.