Models SO & CSO
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated
All rights reserved.
1/2″ disc self-hold temperature limiting control. In a fault condition, the control opens activating an internal heat source which holds the device in an open condition until the power is removed and the unit is allowed to cool. The control then resets allowing continued operation. These devices are available with a variety of terminal configurations, mounting flanges, as well as factory appliced lead wires customized to fit the needs of your application.
- A snap-action self-hold thermostat for use in many types of appliance applications as well as other applications where limiting the temperature is major concern.
- Available with plastic housing (Model SO) or with ceramic housing (Model CSO)
- Snap-action device for quick break switching action
- Internal heat source prohibits the device from automatically resetting as long as power is connected to the application.
- Self-hold functionality available for both 120 VAC and 240 VAC applications.
- 16 amps 250 VAC 6,000 cycles
- 10 amps 250 VAC 3,000 cycles
- 16 amps 250 VAC 1,000 cycles
- 16 amps 250 VAC 10,000 cycles
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 40ºC to 200ºC